Give a Good Food Ireland Experience as a gift on Father's Day. Here we have selected a Catch and Cook Day with Dingle Cookery School. It offers an authentic taste of the sea, combining the thrills of the Atlantic Ocean, fishing with an our expert and later cooking and eating your catch at the Dingle Cookery School.
You will be lead by an experienced skipper who will bring you out to the plentiful fishing grounds of Dingle Bay. At sea you be get key tips and knowledge of the art of line fishing and work first hand at landing your own fish (later to be your lunch!!!) Once you come back in from your fishing expedition you will go directly to the Cookery School kitchens where you will learn how to identify, prepare and fillet your catch followed by an interactive cooking lesson, where you will also learn and prepare delicious accompaniments. You will then be rewarded with an amazing seafood meal to sit down and enjoy together.
With this experience, not only will you see some stunning scenery on your boat trip but will be amazed at how delicious fresh Irish fish is and have the confidence to go away and prepare fish dishes for your friends and family.
- Boat trip with an experienced skipper
- Hands-on cooking lesson by the cookery school Chef
- Lunch with your preparations
- Recipes from your course allowing you to reproduce the meal at home
- Time schedule: from 09:30 to 15:00
- Dates Experience Offered: Tuesday 13th June, Saturday 01st July, Sunday 09th July, Tuesday 18th July, Wednesday 09th August, Monday 21st August and Wednesday 06th September 2017 *Subject to Numbers
- Cost: €90.00 per person
- Booking is subject to minimum numbers with a maximum of 10 people
You will meet your host at the Dingle Cookery School (An Choill, Dingle, Co. Kerry) who will bring you to the harbour. Here you will meet your skipper and board the boat. On arrival back in the harbour you will be met and taken to the Cookery School.
- The right clothing is recommended for this trip.
- In warm or sunny weather, make sure to have sun-cream and a hat.
- In cooler weather, warm clothes are recommended as well as wind sheeters or raincoats.
- This class is completely dependent on weather and favourable sea conditions.
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase here online and we will send you a Good Food Ireland Gift Card with the experience details and booking information to you or directly to the recipient. Then you just need to check the information and book the experience by contacting the Good Food Ireland Experiences Team.
1. Purchase your Good Food Ireland Experience online
2. We will then send you a Gift Card for your chosen experience by post with all the details. The Gift Card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Please note some experiences may need to be taken on a specific date. However should it not be possible to take up the experience on the date your Gift Card can be used for any other experience of your choice within the Good Food Ireland Collection.
3. To book your Good Food Ireland Experience simply contact the Good Food Ireland Experiences Service Team, Telephone +353 53 9158693 (office hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm GMT) or Email email@example.com