Discover the Irish Whiskey world with a Good Food Ireland Experience at Waterford's Granville Hotel. The sensation of flavour is a combination of smell and taste and are more powerful senses than we think. You will experience a Whiskey tasting initiation and go home with your own personal Whiskey Taster Certificate.
The Irish Whiskey Wall in The Granville Hotel is the result of many conversations with guests in this cosy relaxing bar. What began as a few varieties of Whiskey has now become a full wall dedicated to over 40 varieties of the gold liquid. Interest from guests led Granville Manager Richard Hurley to discover an amazing local Whiskey called Muldoon Irish Whiskey which has proven a popular tipple.
At the end of your experience, you will receive your official Irish Whiskey Taster Certificate. Slainte!
- Short history of Irish Whiskey
- Explanation of the Whiskey production process
- Tasting of 3 different Irish Whiskeys selected by the hotel
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Dates Experience Offered: from Monday to Sunday
- Cost: €20.00 for 1 person
- Minimum age: 18
You will be welcomed by the expert team at the Thomas Francis Meagher Bar at The Granville Hotel (Meagher's Quay, Waterford city). The tasting will start with short explanations about Irish Whiskey. Then, you will taste 3 different Whiskeys selected by the hotel team and compare each of them. At the end, you will receive your official Irish Whiskey Taster Certificate.
Minimum age 18 years.
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase here online and we will send you a Good Food Ireland Gift Card with the experience details and booking information to you or directly to the recipient. Then you just need to check the information and book the experience by contacting the Good Food Ireland Experiences Team.
1. Purchase your Good Food Ireland Experience online
2. We will then send you a Gift Card for your chosen experience by post with all the details. The Gift Card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Please note some experiences may need to be taken on a specific date. However should it not be possible to take up the experience on the date your Gift Card can be used for any other experience of your choice within the Good Food Ireland Collection.
3. To book your Good Food Ireland Experience simply contact the Good Food Ireland Experiences Service Team, Telephone +353 53 9158693 (office hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm GMT) or Email firstname.lastname@example.org