What better gift for Dad than a Good Food Ireland Experience. This time we suggest an original Irish Whiskey tasting and pairing with local farmhouse cheese at The Irish Whiskey Experience in Killarney. The Irish Whiskey Experience has been developed by whiskey lovers as a first class destination for whiskey enthusiasts and novices alike. It is a sensory and interactive experience that guides visitors through the history of Irish Whiskey, the distilling process and a comparative tasting of delicious Irish whiskeys.
Farmhouse cheese and Irish Whiskey are a match made in heaven. Enjoy a welcome whiskey sample whilst engaging in a sensory perception class. You will discover the secrets of the pairing of whiskey and cheeses in a lively fun athmosphere.
- Welcome whiskey sample
- Sensory perception quiz
- Tips on cheese & whiskey pairing
- Compare and contrast four lovely Irish whiskeys with four farmhouse Irish cheeses
- Free crystal tasting glass
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Dates Experience Offered: from Monday to Sunday
- Time schedule: at 2:30pm on Monday and Tuesday, at 7:15pm on Wednesday and at 6:15pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Cost: €30.00 for 1 person
- Minimum age: 18
Go to the Irish Whiskey Experience shop on 93 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, where you will be welcomed by the team. The course will start with tips on cheese & whiskey pairing and a sensory perception quiz to understand the tasting art. Then, you will compare and will contrast four lovely Irish whiskeys with four Irish farmhouse cheeses. At the end, you will take home a crystal tasting glass for fond memories of your day.
Minimum age 18 years
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase here online and we will send you a Good Food Ireland Gift Card with the experience details and booking information to you or directly to the recipient. Then you just need to check the information and book the experience by contacting the Good Food Ireland Experiences Team.
1. Purchase your Good Food Ireland Experience online
2. We will then send you a Gift Card for your chosen experience by post with all the details. The Gift Card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Please note some experiences may need to be taken on a specific date. However should it not be possible to take up the experience on the date your Gift Card can be used for any other experience of your choice within the Good Food Ireland Collection.
3. To book your Good Food Ireland Experience simply contact the Good Food Ireland Experiences Service Team, Telephone +353 53 9158693 (office hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm GMT) or Email email@example.com